Thursday, February 26, 2015

How do YOU remember the Planets?

Since students need to know the order of the planets, we have talked about fun sayings that can help us remember the order.

The one we discussed in class is:
My Very Excellent Mother Just Served Us Noodles
(using the first letter in each word to remember the planet)

I would love for students to post below, their way of remembering the planets or they can just offer a funny saying that other students may use to help them remember. :)

If you use something other than a saying, like a song or poem, post it, too!

Have fun! :)


Planets in order from the Sun, top to bottom: Mercury, Venus, Earth ...

3 comments:

  1. I came up with a funny saying to help me remember the order of the planets. I say, "My Valentine Eats Mustard Jam Sandwiches Under Napkins!"
    ~Faith Horne

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY VERY ELDERLY MOTHER JUST SAT on UNCLE NED.

    Emma Beheler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most valuable earthly mummies just sit upstairs napping!!!!!!

    Eli Henderson

    ReplyDelete